February 15, 2014

So Over It









What I'm Wearing
Glasses - Forever 21
Camo Jacket - Thrifted
Overalls/Dungarees - Thrifted
Creepers - Call It Spring
Satchel - Topshop

I think this is by far my favourite casual look ever. I wore this to my school's first dress-down day in years! This was all part of the Jeans for Teens charity by Aeropostale; donate a jean, wear a jean. So of course I had to go all out. Don't get me wrong uniforms are easy and can be adorable, but they also keep my style sense confined. I added the bag as a statement piece in all my Cheyenne fashion. I think this Topshop bag is so stellar. They come in so many colour schemes; their lightweight and big enough for a couple of binders. I wore the overalls because everything old-school is new again. I love pairing overalls with crop tops but since I was going to school I had to be way more modest. So, I thought why not camo and a collared shirt. I didnt go too crazy with jewelry, I kept it simple with a gold H&M chained-cuff earring and a simple gold chain with a ring on it. This outfit was put together last minute but it turned out groovy! 
Enjoy the tune above my readers and let me know what you think of this look. Have a great weekend and I hope your Valentine's Day was well spent. I know mine sure was; my mom brought cake and teddy bears home. So, in the spirit of that I added a slower tune that I stumbled across this week. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11781757/?claim=hnfp3ub6mkh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment