April 14, 2014

The Fast and The Servious



What I'm Wearing:
Top - vintage 
Jacket - gift
Skirt - thrifted (stitches)
Shoes - thrifted 
Hat - Forever 21

I adore this like because it's a bit grungy and is dark without being too dark thanks to the tights. I also enjoyed putting together the different fabrics. From the velvet, to the leather and then the cotton. Could it get any more fabulous? I think not. I thought I'd share a mellow tune by Flume with you today. His music is just so trill. He's on replay on my longboarding playlist. His sound is just perfect for cruising around the city. Flume you are sheer perfection. 

Below I have additional pictures from my Fast and the Servious (formerly ThinkFast) experience this past weekend. It was my second time participating in this event. I wish I had started sooner. It's basically an event that high school students partake in. We partake in a day of service then a fast. This is done for social justice reasons. Below are pictures of the event and an additional tune to sum up the weekend. On that day I got the privilege of visiting a nursing home in my city. I made some friends Elise, Alsa and Randy. 


 Selah Sue - Raggamuffin

Alsa
Randy
Elise












No comments:

Post a Comment