June 04, 2014

Rag Doll



Melanie Martinez - Dollhouse




 


What I'm Wearing:
Jacket - borrowed
Dress - borrowed
Boots - thrifted
Sunglasses - GARAGE

This is a look I came up with the moment I set eyes on the jean jacket and dress my friend let me borrow. I have always wanted to make a grunge look like this but lacked the right pieces. So when I finally got hold of them I had to do what I always dreamed of!. Okay it wasn't that serious but yah, I always wanted to do this look. What I also like a lot about this look is it can be easily transitioned to the autumn months. Just ad a layer under the jacket and throw on some shear tights and knee highs. So today's tune is one I have been listening to non stop and I think you should to because the lyrics are just too real. Melanie Martinez had certainly let loose a banger when she released this song. Have a great "hump" day and rest of the week. Let me know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment